- OX - the initiator of the COI initiative - is working on its own COI compatible client. This one is MPL licensed and available at https://github.com/open-xchange/ox-talk.
- We are cooperating with Delta.Chat for it to also use COI to provide more features, we are contributing to the C-Kernel of it.
- We are cooperating withother with other client developers such as Thunderbird or Spike to get more clients use COI, and invite all ISV's to join in. There are soooo many variants of Chat / Slack / Social Clients out there. Let's put them on COI and make them interoperable and give users control over where all that data sits!
- Visit coi-dev.org
- join the COI developer mailing list by sending a mail to email@example.com
- Watch our FOSDEM talk:
- Come to CloudFest and meet us there at the Open-Xchange booth H20 (close to the main.FORUM) and come listen Rafael Laguna´s keynote “How Openness Can Challenge Tech’s Oligopolies“ on March 26 at 5:00 pm in the main.FORUM.